Monday, July 6, 2009

Update, July 6

Well, things have been going really slow. Since it is summer, i am more liable to procrastinate. And, of course, that is what has happened.

Though, (even though i hate to give excuses), i have been coming and going for a while now. First it was Worldview Acadamy, then it was a family reunion.

i told myself i was going to read today, but then i got side-tracked into cleaning my room (i cannot stand it when it is a mess). i have had so much stuff on my To-Do list, that i hardly get to do any of it.

Hopefully by setting a goal on my blog, i will be less likely to procrastinate. So now i am going to read at least two books by the end of the week (Friday). i know its not a lot, but i need to start small.

So, the two i am going to read are A Curse Dark as Gold, and Till We Have Faces. They are both from the library, and i want to get those out of the way first.

Wish me luck! :)

2 comments:

Noël De Vries said...

Mmm, have fun! Faces will be tricky to get through in a week ... don't rush it. It's a book to read, stop, think, pick up again.

Nicole said...

ACDAG is a great book! I havn't read Faces yet, but from some of the other books by Lewis I HAVE read I agree with Noel... and by the way, two books in a week is more than I am able to read right now!

Good Luck!