Monday, August 15, 2011

WARNING: enter hunger games


It doesn't matter if the cup is half empty or half full. It's the fact that it's half and half. Fifty percent good; fifty percent not-so-good, give or take a few.

YES! To Katniss. Yes, yes, yes. So, far, so good. She looked a little glammed up in a previous picture, but as reminded by a fellow friend, all the contestants in the Hunger Games are glammed up. This picture, however, is brilliant.

What?! To Peeta. I was fine with Josh Hutcherson, and I'm still fine with him. All I gotta say is, this had better not be the scene I'm thinking it is. Because he needs a whole lot more mud.

Ehh. To Gale. I'm not happy with this picture, but I'm not upset with it. Just... ehh...

I'm afraid to ask, but, what do you think? Of the pictures, not my obsessions, smarty pants.

No comments: