Friday, August 21, 2009

North! or be Eaten Tour

Just getting this out of the way: a completely worth while book. North! or be Eaten is a bit lengthly (still in the reading process, here), but completely worth the time.

Fantasies are always a thrill to me, because they take place in places I have never heard of before. But there are some things in books that always stay the same. Like the value of family. The characters in this book by Andrew Peterson know the importance of family, and depend on each other.

Although I have not yet finished the book, I hope it continues to play out how has been going. I am having a hard time trying not to give out spoilers, so just go read the book that has me so excited!


North! or be Eaten is also part of the Wingfeather saga.

2 comments:

Noël De Vries said...

So, how do you like being the oldest?

Maggie DeVries said...

Sad, but in an exciting way.

I actually started setting the table for 6 this afternoon. :[