Thursday, November 4, 2010

books read in october (and one in november)

Life is crazy. Let me tell you that. And although it looks like my life is at a standstill due to the dry content of this blog the last month, it surely isn't. I've learned a lot the last couple weeks, and things are sifting through my muddled brain more clearly. And I have many, many plans. But first of all, let me report on my book life that you thought was dead(in no particular order):

-Water Keep by Scott Savage
4 out of 5 stars. This is where I fell in love with the story.

-Land Keep by Scott Savage
5 out of 5 stars. And this is where I can't wait until the next books come out!

-The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan
4 out of 5 stars. It took awhile to get into it, but the end justified the beginning.

-One False Note by Gordon Korman
2 out of 5 stars. I was very dissapointed with this one, but I am told that the furthur the series goes, the better it gets... hopefully.

-The London Eye Mystery by Siobhan Dowd
3 out of 5 stars. Remember this book? Well, I say its a much better version of it. A much better version.

-A Ring of Endless Light by Madeleine L'Engle
5 out of 5 stars. Definitely a re-read. And definitely one that requires time to just. think.

Well, that sums up my books:) And as the texters say, ttyl.

and this song has been stuck in my head all day.

1 comment:

Noël De Vries said...

I liked London Eye, too.