Tuesday, April 6, 2010

because I cannot sleep

It was the first day of school, and I was sort of happy that our Spring Break is finally over. The break was nice, but it gets kind of boring, I'm not gunna lie.

Anyway, it was the first day of school and I could not pay attention because my mind was still on the previous week, and I started to make a list in my head of the biggest things that happened to me over break:

Number 1. I got braces! (for the second time, I might add)

Number 2. I got kicked in the face because I pulled a horrible, horrible April Fool's joke on someone.

Number 3. I realized I like photography.

Number 4. I got a new golf instructor.

Number 5. I learned that it is impossible for me to get more than 10 hours of sleep.

Number 6. I figured out the ending of my story. (that doesn't mean I finished it, though)

And Number 7. I flew a kite, and reached the end of the string.

p.s. braces:

No comments: